2005 Hinckley Talaria 40
Miss Molly Used Boat For Sale | ID# 6101514
Get More Info
40′ 1″ Hinckley 2005
Open Checkbook Policy!
Atlantic Beach, NC
- Beam: 12′ 5″
- Maximum Draft: 2′ 2″
- Dry Weight: 26,000 lb
- Fuel: 340 gal
- Water: 80 gal
- (2) Inboard diesel
- Yanmar 6YL2A-STP @ 440|horsepower
Beautiful 2005 Hinckley 40 Talaria, low original hours (453) on Yanmar 440’s, new Phasor 12 KW generator, Awlgrip hull October 2016. Boat maintained with open checkbook and ready to go!
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Twin 322 Hamilton waterjet propulsion system.
- Top speed of boat: 38mph
Companionway entry: From the Pilothouse, on center are the teak companionway steps to the accommodations below. The lower step is top-opening for stowage. The top-opening second step houses the master disconnect switches to the electrical systems.
The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper half with removable folding varnished teak hatch top. There is a varnished teak handrail on the starboard side.
Interior Below: The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished wood with insulated white overhead with teak trim. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. All cabin locker doors are louvered with radius corners on the frames.
- (3) Opening overhead hatches with OceanAir Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens
- (4) Opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens
- Interior overhead lights and step lights
- Upgraded 18K BTU Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning in cabin and 24K BTU in the pilot house
- Corian counter tops in galley and head
Entertainment System includes:
- Samsung 171MP Syncmaster 17’ LCD display with tuner in v-berth hinged in its own case in anchor locker opening
- Sonance/Xantech CB1 connecting block and SMR1 IR receiver eye
- Alpine DVA-7996 DVD/CD receiver and 6-disc Alpine CD/MP3 changer
- MB Quartz DKE-116 interior speakers forward cabin
- MB Quartz NKA-116 Marine speakers pilothouse and cockpit
- Alpine MRV –F340 4/3/2 Amplifier
- Alpine MRV-F320 2/1 Amplifier, pilothouse and cockpit fade control from forward cabin
Sleeps two forward in V-Berth:
- Double berth is formed with the V-berth insert with cushion
- Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella fabric
- Locker storage under the V-berth cushions
- Access to forepeak/anchor rope storage.
- Two recessed halogen lights in overhead
- Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead port and starboard
- Two stereo speakers mounted in forward bulkhead
- Standard lockers outboard and above V-berth
- Aft of the V-berth to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker.
- Starboard is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top and interior removable shelves, storage space and a light. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley.
- There is a cabin Marineair heat/AC control
The Galley is immediately starboard with satin varnished stained woodwork with a Off White Corian countertop. This galley has been thoughtfully arranged for ease of use.
- Polished deep stainless steel sink with single-lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water
- Two burner electric cooktop.
- Locker outboard of sink with louvered door.
- Microwave mounted above and forward of galley sink with louvered door
- 12-volt DC refrigeration/freezer with a shelf is top-accessed through the countertop.
- Storage outboard and above the galley countertop.
- Three drawers forward of the sink as well as a locker below sink provide additional storage.
Sink is forward. Next to the sink is a countertop accessed waste bin. Next aft is the cooktop with large storage locker below. Three additional storage lockers with louvered cherry doors and a small fiddled shelf are over and outboard the stove. Dish and glass storage locker is on the aft bulkhead above the refrigeration. The refrigeration is top-accessed through the countertop.
Galley features include:
- Generator control panel
- Inverter control panel
- Fresh water tank gauge
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead
- 12-volt light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration
- Two halogen lights in overhead above galley
- Steplight in galley
- Opening port with screen
- Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen
To port is a private Head with a solid door. The head is finished in molded white gelcoat with varnished vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain.
- Corian countertop has a stainless sink with single lever Grohe faucet
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Separate shower area with clear Plexi-glass folding doors has a Grohe.
- There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower stall with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light.
- Framed mirror on back of head door
- (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights
- Opening port with screen
- Opening hatch overhead in shower with Oceanair Skyscreen-blind/screen
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank.
- Stainless steel towel bar
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent
- Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door
- Storage is provided in a lined locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding louvered doors
- Louvered varnished door locker under the vanity.
- Countertop trash can with cover in the aft end of the vanity
- Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel
Hull and Deck
- New Flag Blue Awlgrip hull paint October 2016
- Super Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides
- Off-white/cream Gel-coat Cabin house and Deck
- Double Cream Boot Stripe.
- Red Bottom
Hinckley DualGuard composite construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinyl-ester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The foredeck has a molded-in nonskid pattern as does the pilothouse and cockpit sole.
- Molded-in nonskid pattern on decks
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Foredeck has a flush anchor locker and Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller with remote electric windlass
- Mid-deck molded-in locker to stbd. for additional storage.
- Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Transom handle for swim ladder is painted to match the hull color
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on pilothouse and cabin tops
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens
- Custom shortened and lay back Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top-painted to match deck
- ACR remote spotlight mounted on cabin top-painted to match deck
- Cockpit floodlight is mounted on the pilothouse top mast- painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile Lewmar opening aluminum hatches
- All Lewmar opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats
- Two mid-ship pop-up style port and starboard spring line cleats provide easy access forward and aft on side decks
- Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders and fender lines have Wichard clips
- Removable sun pads for the cockpit
Additional Deck Equipment
- Bow burgee socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Boat hook mounted under side deck
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- Factory molded non-skid cockpit sole
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming
- Aft facing seating is built-in to the port and starboard engine boxes. These seat cushions and backs are covered in a light colored stripe pattern of blue and white Sunbrella fabric, engine box tops are topped with varnished teak and separate the cockpit from the pilothouse.
- Forward facing bench seating at aft end of cockpit with cushioned bottom and back covered in the same light colored stripe patterned Sunbrella fabric
- Inboard facing teak louvered doors provide access to large storage areas in each seat back
- The engine boxes are hinged and have electric lifts to provide easy access to the engine room.
- Teak side deck boarding step
- Cockpit boarding step platform has fittings on port and starboard sides
- (1) pair stereo speakers mounted under side decks with volume control
- Courtesy step light in pilothouse entry and courtesy lighting under the side decks.
- Shore cord inlet with Glendenning reel system.
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box in transom
- Chrome plated scupper grates provide direct overboard drainage
- Hinged transom door
- Center deck hatch provide storage space and access to service mechanical
- Boat hook stored in holder under starboard side deck
- Molded nonskid pilothouse sole
- Varnished teak pilothouse side-liners
- Varnished teak table
- Varnished teak dash
- (5) Five pilothouse windows: All tinted light gray; two sliding side windows and three fixed forward windows.
- Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers.
- Insulated white overhead for sound attenuation
- Two (2) overhead opening hatches with OceanAir Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens
- Overhead illumination is low voltage halogen lights
- (2) Stereo speakers in pilothouse
- (2) Hella fans mounted in pilothouse forward overhead outboard to port and starboard
- Teak locking companionway door.
- (2) Varnished teak four bay handrails in pilothouse on overhead off centerline
- Stamoid drop curtains with isinglass windows – provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Extra cup holders
Pilothouse aft has additional seating with two (2) curved settees, each with a varnished teak shelf rim outboard.
- Settees face inboard and forward and have back and bottom cushions. These cushions are box-style and are covered in the same light-colored stripe patterned Sunbrella fabric
- There is locker stowage beneath the port and starboard settees.
- Varnished teak table with drop-down child berth cushion.
Pilothouse features include:
- Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch.
- A speaker is mounted in the settee base both port and starboard.
- Upgraded 24K BTU marine air reverse cycle heat/air conditioning
- The port seat is adjustable manually both height, and fore and aft and has an integrated footrest.
- The starboard helm seat is adjustable manually fore and aft and it’s footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
Forward port passenger area has a varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail:
- AC/DC electrical panel is below the shelf
- Goose-neck chart light above DC panel
- Air conditioning vent
- (2) Integral cup-holders – varnished teak
- Fiddle on forward port dash
- 110-VAC GFI outlet
The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with Raystar WAAS GPS antenna and DCM sounder.
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim,
- Dual engine controls and gauges
- ACR Spotlight control remote pad
- Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash
- Trim tab position indicators
- Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot control unit
- Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank
- Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad
- Ignition key switches and stop switches to starboard of helm seat
- Manual back-up for JetStick®
- Under the helm seat is a teak louvered door with icemaker
- 18,000-BTU Marine air-conditioning system with digital control.
- Additional 12-Volt outlet at aft end of starboard shelf, one is standard
- Pilothouse stereo speaker volume control
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment
- 2 Raymarine E120 color Chart Plotter/Radar/Fishfinder with Ray 120 WAAS antenna and FLIR thermo-imaging capabilities.
- Raymarine ST-60 tri-data display mounted in overhead valance shows depth/speed/water temperature
- Icom 602 DSC VHF with loud hailer
- Danforth Constellation high-speed compass, varnished laminated binnacle mount
- Raymarine ST-6001+ Autopilot
12/24-Volt DC electrical system:
- (2) Lifeline GPL-31 starting battery for each main engine and includes generator
- (2) 12-volt DF-4D 210 amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 420-amps for house accessories
- 80-amp alternator on port engine charges start batteries
- 100-amp alternator on starboard engine charges house batteries
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting
110/240-Volt 50-amp AC electrical system:
- 240-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord with Glendenning shore cord reel system
- 80-amp battery charger
- Statpower Prosine 2.5 shore power inverter
- 110-volt outlets
New Phasor 12 KW Generator 02/2017 Zero Time
- 35-amp Alternator on generator
- Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls, pre-heat switch, and lighted warning panel.
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
- Bass AC/DC electrical panel.
Twin Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-hp diesel engines with Hamilton 322 Jet Drive, ZF IRM301PL transmission.
- Teak-rimmed stainless steering wheel
- Mathers electronic throttle/transmission control with synchronizer
- Hinckley "JetStick®" control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm.
- Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge.
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine water temperature and low oil pressure alarms
- Waterjet nozzle direction steering indicator
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system
- Oil transfer pump for engines, generator, and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (3) Electric 3700 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cabin sole
- Saltwater deck wash with anchor locker spigot
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump
- Fireboy – Xintex automatic fire system for engines and generator with automatic engine shutdown
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with transfer pump – (1) 190 gallon and (2) 80 gallon saddle tanks
- Stainless steel 60-gallon hot water heater – engine or electrically heated
- Aluminum 35-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge
- Upgraded air conditioning with 24,000 BTU unit in pilothouse and 18,000 unit in cabin
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.