2018 Sabre 48 Salon Express
48 Salon Express – on order New Boat For Sale | ID# 6087136
Get More Info
48 Salon Express – on order
48′ Sabre 2018
48 Salon Express – on order
Call for Price
- Length Overall: 47′ 6″
- Beam: 15′ 4″
- Fuel: 525 gal
- Water: 160 gal
- Holding: 70 gal
- (2) Inboard diesel
- Volvo D8 IPS 700 @ 700|horsepower
As an early adopter of pod drive systems, Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how these revolutionary drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and increase owner confidence. The Sabre 48 Salon Express is our fifth pod driven model and takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48’s traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 27 knots and, at wide open throttle she’ll attain more than 32 knots. With the Zeus pod drive system, turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car, but perhaps even more exhilarating are the low sound levels at cruise speed: with less than 75 Dba, the Sabre 48 is one of the quietest motoryachts available today. The joystick and Skyhook operations give every Captain the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon, and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing to read or enjoy the standard entertainment systems. While underway the raised settee to port of the Stidd helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door assists her helmsman and crew. The two cabin, two head layout is supplemented by a mechanical space forward of the engine room. As an option, this space can be laid out as a crew quarters with berth and head unit.
1 1/4″ Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
(6) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship
(1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
(4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
(2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
(2) Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft
(2) Stainless 12” cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type
Teak flag staff and socket on taffrail.
Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
(6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
(6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
Teak toe rails.
Teak cabin side eye-brow.
Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
Raw water washdown system at bow.
DECK AND HARDTOP
ISO NPG gelcoat.
VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
Companionway door to port.
Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
Anchor locker with slam latch.
Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit
Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with pod drive tunnels.
14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
VIP Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
Hull side rubbing strakes.
PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
Gold recessed cove stripe.
Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
Triple windshield wipers with washers.
Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
(2) Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a cherry cabinet
Engines: Volvo Package witih D8 IPS 700. Package includes:
(2) Volvo/Garmin 8617" glass cockpit MFD displays
Dynamic Positioning Systems (DPS)
Volvo Active Corrosion Protection System (ACP)
Autopilot including joystick driving
Cruise Control with singel lever software
Volvo Interceptor with automatic trim
Additional 12DC alternator to charge ships back
Clear wake bypass exhaust system
(2) 263 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
(2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
STEERING AND TRIM SYSTEMS
CMD helm, with joystick.
Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
“Skyhook” GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
12V DC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship’s service batteries.
One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
Digital battery monitor.
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.
- High output LED lights in the overhead.
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations.
- LED engine room lighting.
- Tri-color lights over helm station, red, white blue
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins
120V AC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Onan 13.5 kw generator including:
- Onan E series display
- Dedicated start battery.
- Water drop muffler.
- Cooling water intake strainer.
- Sound shield.
- Transfer switch.
50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 70 ft. cord.
Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
Digital AC system monitor
120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
50amp, 3-bank battery charger
Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
Hull side deadlight over head board
Shoji style passageway and closet doors
Shoji style portlight screen panels
Cherry hull ceilings.
Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
(2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
Teak and holly sole.
Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
Pocket door to master head compartment.
Private access from master stateroom
Custom tile in WC and shower sole
Glass vessel style sink
High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
Vanity cabinet below sink
Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
Electric shower sump pump
Opening port to side deck
Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
Stainless steel towel bars
Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
Cherry hull ceilings.
Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
Teak and holly sole.
Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
Pocket door to passageway.
Private access to forward head and shower
Stainless steel under mount sink.
Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
Hot and cold pressure water
Electric shower sump pump.
Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
Solid surface galley counter top.
Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
Two burner electric cook top.
Convection microwave with stainless steel face
Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
Two Stidd N Series helm chairs mounted on a box
“L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
Entertainment unit to port including a flat screen LCD TV 32” on lift with DVD player
Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm
Stainless steel door to cockpit
Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
Deep chart table forward of L-settee. Fiddles at nav station
Varnished cherry interior finish.
Screens on all opening ports.
Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
Drapes on aft curved windows
Optional fabric and drapery selections.
Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
Water capacity 160 gals.
Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
Fresh water spigot in engine room.
Transom shower, hot and cold.
Shore water inlet with filter .
Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
Tecma Eco MSD in master head
Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
(3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
(3) High water switches and alarm.
Work space below salon with work bench, drawers and shelves
Optional crew quarters with head unit available in this space
Hull color: Flag Blue
Boot top color: Sport Yacht White
Cove Stripe color: gold
Deck color: Sport Yacht White with Beige Anti-skid
Interior Wood: Cherry
- Galley and Head Corian color, Witch Hazel
- Master head wall tile, Serenity Blue VA90 Glossy Square
- Master Head sole and gues head sole tile color Willow A91 2X2
- Stidd Seat, Mate’s Lounge, and Salon Fabric U/L Linen
- Forward Cabin Mattress Fabric S/B Trifle Shore Color 15 #914
- Aft Cockpit Fabric – S/B Milano Flax
- Crew Cabin Fabric S/B Seaside Navy
- Crew Cabin Fabric S/B Flagship Salt
- Reverso oil change system
- Shore water inlet
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Salt water washdown system fore and aft
- Dimmers throughout the boat on all overhead lighting
- Fusion Marine stereo, bluetooth, with (4) speakers and remote control
- Central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32′ expandable hose
- Install 120VAC outlet on fwd end of master berth, same position as aft outlet
- Install 120VAC outlet on fwd end of upper cabinets in guest cabin on stbd side
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two (2) pilot hatches
- SureShade retractable sunshade system
- FRP molded mast and separate radar platform for sedan hardtop
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Crew quarters with head in lieu of standard utility room
- Icemaker in cabinet below helm seats
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
- Ultraleather upholstery main salon, Match Stidd seat
- Flat bottom in locker under cooktop
- Install Back Cove style brackets on all overhead cabinets. Delete the springs
- Shoji Door on Forward cabin in lieu of std
- Splendide washer and separate dryer side x side in utility room w/two drawers below
Arrival Commission, inspect interior, exterior, engines
Running Gear – Prep and paint running gear with Prop Speed on pods and bottom of trim tabs
Bottom Paint – (1) coat Pettit Zinc Barnacle Barrier and Interprotect Primer, (2) coats Interlux Micron – color to be determined
Interior Decks – (2) coats of Varnish
Exterior – Teak – Minimum of (5) coats Awl-wood
- Dock lines 5/8 x 25 (4) DB NYL WHT
- Dock lines 5/8 x 30 (4) DB NYL WHT
- Dock lines 5/8 x 35 (2) DB NYL WHT
- Fender/Dockline 1/2" x 15 (2) DB NYL WHT
- Fenders (2) 10x26 wht Taylor Made
- Fender Covers 10x27
- First Aid Kit
- Life Jacket Storage Bag
- Life Vest (6) Type II Near Coastal
- Orion 544 flare kit
- Throw Cushion
- Anchor – Lewmar Delta ST#44 Stainless
- Anchor Line/Chain 25ft of 3/8" G4 chain, 300ft 5/8" 3ply nyl
Décor package – Coverlet, mattress pads, sheets, pillows
Anticorrosion clear protectant on all exterior metal
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.