2003 BUDDY DAVIS 58 Sportfish Convertible
Reel Turner Used Boat For Sale | ID# 1254355
Get More Info
58′ BUDDY DAVIS 2003
Buddy Davis 58 Sportfish Convertible 2003 For Sale In Morehead City North Carolina
Morehead City, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 58′
- Beam: 17′ 9″ (5.41m)
- Maximum Draft: 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Dry Weight: 70,000 lb
- Fuel: 1,500 gal
- Water: 250 gal
- Holding: 50 gal
- Engine 1: MTU 12V2000 1480hp 1960hrs
- Engine 2: MTU 12V2000 1480hp 1960hrs
2003 Buddy Davis 58 is one of the last built by this legendary builder. She is powered with twin 12V2000 engines @ 1480hp each. With a very popular 4 stateroom, 3 head layout she features a full teak interior, large salon and well equipped galley. Refit was done in 2010 including new hardtop and electronics. Very comfortable boat for tournament fishing or family cruising. Call today for a showing!!
The Galley is located on the port side forward of salon and features Granite counter tops, Cherry cabinetry and plenty of storage.
- Teak and Holley galley flooring.
- Subzero drawer refrigerator two drawers and freezer two drawers.
- Uline Icemaker.
- GE profile smooth top 4 burner stove.
- Stainless undercounter sinks.
- Convection microwave.
- Mirrored backsplash with drawers.
- Upper and lower cherry cabinetry.
Down the companionway from galley and salon area to starboard is a twin stateroom with upper lower bunks, hanging locker and storage.
To port is the master stateroom with large center line queen bed, ample storage, rich wood cabinets, fully mirrored aft wall with 3 hanging lockers, 24″ Led TV and ensuite head with large shower and teak and holly flooring.
Moving forward in companionway from the master to port is the washer and dryer cabinet.
To the starboard there is a head with large shower that has direct access to the forward starboard stateroom with upper and lower bunks and hanging locker.
The VIP stateroom is all the way forward and features a centerline berth, wood cabinetry, a hanging locker, 24″ TV and ensuite head.
The cockpit is ready to battle any gamefish or sit and have a drink or dinner after a long day of traveling.
- Teak sole and covering boards.
- Live well.
- Bulkhead tackle storage.
- Transom fshbox.
- Tuna door.
- Fighting chair and teak table for when not fishing.
- Bulkhead built in freezer.
- Sink with bait storage area.
- Ladder to flybridge.
- Full cockpit cover.
- Under gunwhale storage port and starboard.
- Two in deck fishboxes with macerator.
- 2- 50 amp shore cords on cablemaster electric retrieval.
The engine room is accessible through the center hatch on the bulkhead.
It features twin Westerbeake Generators 20 KW and 26 KW. The engines are MTU 12V2000 series with 1480hp each.
- Oil changing system.
- Fuel transfer system.
- A/C and D/C lights.
- Air conditioning compressors for the entire boat.
- Wiring and plumbing available for Eskimo Ice and Watermaker.
The well appointed flybridge provides excellent visibility when running the boat and behind the captain to the cockpit. The teak helm pod is centerline with twin Murray helm chairs center and port. The large L-shaped bench seat to starboard meets the forward seating to port creating an inviting atmosphere for guest on the flybridge. There is ample storage under all flybridge seating and a drink cooler to starboard. The hardtop features a 3 sided polycarbonate enclosure and built in teaser reels with easy access for the captain.
The electronics are flush mounted beneath the power actuated console.
- Garmin 7215 plotter, sounder.
- Furuno Navnet.
- Furuno Radar.
- Simrad Ap-22 autopilot.
- ACR remote spotlight.
- 2- Furuno RD-30 digital depth,temp and speed.
- Garmin bottom machine.
- Clarion stereo.
- 2- Icom VHF radios M-502 and M-604.