2008 COBALT 46 Express
Twinight Used Boat For Sale | ID# 1261576
Get More Info
46′ COBALT 2008
Cobalt 46 Express 2008 For Sale In Baltimore Maryland
- Length Overall: 46′
- Beam: 14′ (4.27m)
- Maximum Draft: 3′ 6″ (1.07m)
- Dry Weight: 34,000 lb
- Fuel: 350 gal
- Water: 150 gal
- Holding: —
- Engine 1: Cummins QSB 480 HO with Zeus Pods 480hp 1148hrs
- Engine 2: Cummins QSB 480 HO with Zeus Pods 480hp 1148hrs
Defintely not your cookie cutter express cruiser and built to the standards that make Cobalt one of the most respected builders in the industry!
The 46 Cobalt is a simply stunning boat with gorgeous lines coupled with the high quality and attention to detail that has made Cobalt famous. With her Cummins Zeus power she performs effortlessly and the joystick control makes docking and close quarter handling a pleasure. Other notable features include:
- New Garmin Electronics Package with Dual 8212 Touchscreens, HD Radar, SAT TV, XM Stereo, Rear Facing Camera and More!
- New Fusion Cockpit Stereo with Blue LED Backlit Speakers and Subwoofer
- Striking Lines with Dark Blue Painted Hull
- Cockpit Air Conditioning and Heat
- Hardtop with Multi-Color LED Lighting
- Granite Topped Cockpit Wetbar with Refrigerator and Electric Grill
- Easy Bow and Sunpad Access Through Walk Thru Windshield
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Hydraulic Engine Room Access with Large and Easy Entry
- Top of the Line Granite, High Gloss Cabinetry and Premium Softgoods Throughout!
- New Custom Bamboo Mattresses
- Updated 3rd Generation Zeus Pods Installed in 2014
- One Owner with Predominately Chesapeake Bay Usage!
Always seeing professional care and maintenance from her one and only owner, this Chesapeake Bay boat is not to be missed for anyone looking for a high quality express cruiser! Conveniently located in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor just minutes off Interstate 95 and only 20-25 minutes away from Baltimore Washinton International Airport (BWI). Please call the listing agent to set up a showing!
Accommodations and Layout
Entering the cockpit from the swim platform you will instantly notice the quality of the materials used ranging from real teak decking, rich cream colored upholstery, oversized polished stainless steel and real granite countertops. A large wrap around lounge is to port and features a clever fold away teak table that is perfect for al fresco dining or cocktails. Across to starboard is a wonderful entertaining area / wetbar which features a cockpit sink, built in trash receptacle, stainless steel refrigerator, built in electric grill, and storage cabinet. The grill and sink are recessed under granite counter hatches that lift up and have polished metal splash guards on their underside. The entire cockpit is air conditioned and heated and air is supplied through polished stainless steel vents. The helm is forward to starboard and features a double helmsman seat, full featured helm and rich wood grain dash. There is a wide L- shaped companion lounge to port that is raised for great visibility and relaxation. Access to the bow sun area and for line handling is through a windshield opening making it safe and easy to go forward rather then walking around on side decks. The cockpit has a stylish hardtop with tri-color LED lighting and does have a newly made custom full enclosure in a very complimentary navy blue.
Going into the cabin, it is very apparent that Cobalt was determined to use only the finest quality items throughout. Real leather, real granite, real glass tile, etc. were used throughout eliminating the “faux” adjective used in so many boats of this size. To starboard is u-shaped lounge with high gloss inlaid wood table. Beautiful high gloss bow front cabinetry abounds and the area is flooded with natural light from unique side windows and ports and led lights overhead. The galley is to port and is a true standout done in beautiful light colored granite and stainless steel appliances. New Vitrifrigo under counter drawer refrigerator and freezers (3 Fridges, 1 Freezer Drawer), stainless steel sink, custom built-in china and glass cabinet are all part of this fully outfitted area. A unique feature in the galley as well is that at a touch of a button, a microwave oven and lifts up out of the granite counter where it is concealed when not in use!
Forward of the salon is the master stateroom which has a island queen centerline berth, hanging locker and drawer space, as well as a leather seat. The master head is to port and is a piece of art in its own right. Walking in there is a granite vanity counter with frosted glass bowl sink perched on a high gloss wood cabinet. Glass tile is used on the floor and above is a rain shower head. Cobalt ingeniously used a fold out panel system that takes the full length mirror wall and clear panels to form a stall shower directly over the tile floor with the rain head above. A stunning bathroom that has no comparable in this class of boat!
The guest stateroom is midship and is privately entered through a high gloss wood door aft of the salon. This very comfortable stateroom features two twin beads that can be made into a large queen berth as well. Guests are spoiled by their own head that again features rich granite countertops with a frosted glass on vanity bowl sink. A separate stall shower rounds out this head area and the boat’s layout makes trips with another couple or family and friends very comfortable with the sleeping and head areas being very private.
- Cockpit Stainless Steel Vitrifrigo Refrigerator
- Cockpit Electric Grill
- Cockpit Air Conditioning and Heat
- Galley Stainless Steel Drawer Style Vitrifrigo AC/DC Refrigerator and Freezer. (3 Refrigerator Drawers of which two were replaced in 2015 and 1 Freezer Drawer)
- 2 Burner Glass Top Stove
- Stainless Steel LG Microwave and Coffee Maker on In-Counter Hydraulic Lift
- Stainless Steel In Counter Sink
- Granite Countertops Throughout
- Custom Bottle and Glass Cabinet with Built-In Cutlery and Accessory Storage
- Salon Bose Surround Sound Stereo and Theatre
- Salon Toshiba Flat Screen TV