1986 EGG HARBOR Convertible
Fishing Friendsea Used Boat For Sale | ID# 1261264
Get More Info
43′ EGG HARBOR 1986
Egg Harbor Convertible 1986 For Sale In Tracys Landing Maryland
Tracy’s Landing, Maryland
- Length Overall: 43′
- Beam: 14′ 5″ (4.39m)
- Maximum Draft: 3′ (0.91m)
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 600 gal
- Water: 100 gal
- Holding: 25 gal
- Engine 1: Detroit Diesel 6-71TIB 485hp 2284hrs
- Engine 2: Detroit Diesel 6-71TIB 485hp 2284hrs
Exceptionally well maintained & fully fish rigged Egg Harbor 43 Sportfish is now available and priced to sell. Her sportfishing heritage is plain to see from the outriggers to the fighting chair in the well laid out cockpit. Over $65k in maintenance and upgrades in the last three years alone! Please click on the Full Specs tab for more details. This is a boat that’s regularly used, not one that’s been sitting in a marina for years with no attention. All of the typical repairs you’d expect to make on a vessel of this vintage have already been done and done properly.
Upgrades & Restorations
- Front salon windows removed, filled and fiberglassed. Teak wood panels/trim finish on the inside and gelcoat on the outside.
- Original equipment operating salon side windows in aluminum tracks that were prone to leakage were replaced with fixed black tinted glass windows. New side wall panels and window trim were installed and finished to match the interior.
- Starboard side entertainment center added when the front windows were glassed in.
- New countertops and second sink removed at the bar.
- Single piece teak covering boards replace the originals
- Cockpit repainted, all fixtures removed and rebed, and salon/cockpit bulkhead refinished
- Rub rails removed, rebed and remounted
- Oil, oil filters and fuel filters changed every 100 hours
- Fresh water impellers replaced every two years
- Cooling systems flush every three years
- Antifreeze replaced every three years
- Belts and hoses replaced every five years
- Engines tuned every three years. Last completed in June 2017