2004 JARRETT BAY 58 Custom Carolina Covertible
Lookin Back Used Boat For Sale | ID# 1257178
Get More Info
58′ JARRETT BAY 2004
Jarrett Bay 58 Custom Carolina Covertible 2004 For Sale In Morehead City North Carolina
Morehead City, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 58′
- Beam: 17′ 6″ (5.33m)
- Maximum Draft: 4′ (1.22m)
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 1,208 gal
- Water: 204 gal
- Holding: 23 gal
- Engine #1
MTU 12V2000 @ 1480
- Engine #2
MTU 12V2000 @ 1480
Lookin Back is a Jarrett Bay 58 built in 2004. She is powered by twin MTU 12- V2000 Diesels @ 1480 HP each. This is a very well cared for vessel that is constantly upgraded as needed. Ready to fish any tournament or take the family for a cruise. She sleeps 7 and has two full heads. See full listing for a complete description of this boat. Call Listing broker today for a showing!
- Epoxy resin cold molded construction throughout.
- Linear polyurethane painted hull and superstructure.
- Polymer/ copper based anti-fouling bottom paint.
- Linear Polyurethane boot stripe.
- Painted non-skid forward decks.
- Hull sides : Cold Molded construction consisting of two layers of 1/4″ Okume plywood on diagonals over fir ribands and glassed inside out with one layer of 1808 bi-axial cloth with epoxy resin.
- Hullsides: Cold molded construction consisting of two layers or 1/2″ fir plywood on diagonals over fir stringers and glassed inside and out with one layer of 1808 tri-axial cloth with epoxy resin.
- Laminated Douglas Fir full length main engine stringers and keel.
- Exterior trim package.
- Reinforced chine spray rails.
- Cockpit and mezzanine sole are teak.
- Covering boards are teak.
- Teak door to salon.
Galley & Dinette
- Located port side forward.
- Subzero BF700 refrigerated drawers (2).
- Subzero BF700 Freezer Drawers (2).
- KitchenAide Ceran 2 Burner cooktop.
- Kithchenaide Superba KBHC 109 Convection Microwave.
- Black Avonite Counter Tops.
- Storage in cabinetry.
- High gloss Wood flooring.
- Booth-style Dinette.
- Black leather seating.
- Storage beneath seating.
- Custom Table.
- Cabinet storage.
- Window Blinds.
- LED TV on Lift.
- Companionway Bunks extra wide.
- Whirlpool Stack washer and dryer.
- Carpeted floor.
- Access to Master stateroom, Guest head, Washer and dryer, Guest stateroom forward and salon.
- Recessed Lighting.
- Master Stateroom is located to the port side when coming down the companionway from salon. It features a queen sized bed, halogen overhead lighting, bedside table with storage, hanging locker, storage under bed, accent lighting, Sharp Aquos LC 20″ TV, ensuite head featuring Black Avonite countertop, polished metal basin, stall shower, freshwater marine head and storage beneath basin.
- Forward Stateroom features 3 bunks, lots of drawer storage, cabinet and halogen lighting.
- Companionway bunks are extra wide upper/lower bunks.
- 2nd head is located at the bottom of the salon stairs to starboard and features stall shower, freshwater marine head , Black Avonite countertop and storage beneath basin.
- Stack washer and dryer.
- Pompanette fighting chair. (redone 2017)
- Teak covering boards. (new 2017)
- 205 sq. foot cockpit.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Tackle center drawers.
- Tackle center freezer. (new 2017)
- Transom fish box.
- Large bridge overhang.
- Cockpit camera.
- Ice machine dump starboard side.
- Engine room access.
- 2 Pompanette helm chairs.
- Teak helm pod with palm beach style controls.
- Aft- facing jump seat.
- Stb bench seat with storage.
- L-shaped seating forward of helm with storage.
- Three sided enclosure, EZ2CY.
- Molded fiberglass hardtop.
- Electric teaser reels.
- 3- Garmin 7616 touch screen GPS, plotter, radar. (new 2016)
- Garmin auto pilot. (new 2016)
- Furuno Ch250 Sonar.
- 2 Icom IC-M604 VHF
- Acr spotlight control.
- Northstar 6100 GPS/plotter/video.
- KVH Sat TV.
- KVH Sat phone.
- KVH Sat Internet.
- Wave WIFI.
- Garmin GMI 10 Digital depth, temp.
- Fusion 750 stereo with 1200 watt amp and JL audio speakers. (new 2017)
- MTU engine display modules.
Engines and Mechanical
- Fluorescent lighting.
- Twin MTU 12V2000 1480HP main engines. (2960 hrs.)
- Onan MKDBD 17 KW Generator. (3200 hrs.)
- Reverso oil change pumps.
- Sea recovery Aqua whisper water maker. (new membranes 2017)
- Dometic Ice machine. (new 2017)
- Freshwater system pump. (new 2017)
- Easy access to all systems.