1990 Ocean Yachts Super Sport
Dock Call Used Boat For Sale | ID# 1221934
Get More Info
55′ Ocean Yachts 1990
Ocean Yachts Super Sport 1990 For Sale In Coinjock North Carolina
Coinjock, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 55′
- Beam: 16′ 4″ (4.98m)
- Maximum Draft: —
- Dry Weight: 58,000 lb
- Fuel: 1,000 gal
- Water: 200 gal
- Holding: —
- Engine 1: Detroit Diesel 8v92 TA 735hp 100hrs
- Engine 2: Detroit Diesel 8v92 TA 735hp 110hrs
This impressive 3 stateroom, 3 head vessel has seen constant upgrades. New bamboo salon flooring, custom tile in the heads and showers. The Galley features a full sized Ref/Freezer, stove, oven, plus ample storage. The master stateroom is very roomy and bright. Twin 8v92TA J & T Detroit Diesels have both been rebuilt. She was just hauled, with fresh bottom paint and running gear treatment, Nicely waxed hull and fresh Teak Toe Rail varnish. Davit/crane on the bow for carrying your tender. This 55′ Ocean Yacht would work nicely as a liveaboard or Sportfisher.
Power Boat Guide Says…
Swim platform with stbd side transom door, opens into a deep safe cockpit with in-deck fishboxes, under gunwhale storage, built in tackle storage and cockpit engine room access.
In through the teak sliding door you enter the Large/open salon with an L-shaped sofa to port (storage beneath) with a hi-low coffee table. There is a teak dinette table in the stbd front of the salon, across from the galley. The entertainment system with Flat panel HDTV (Sat TV system) and stereo, is above the dinette.
The galley features a full sized side-by-side stainless steel refrigerator/freezer with ice and water in the door. New Stainless Steel Convection Microwave oven plus Quisinart SS Toaster Oven. Corian counters and ample storage cabinets.
Down the steps to the lower cabin you will find the 3 stateroom/ 3 head layout. The Bunk room is to Stbd with private access to the day head and shower.
Across the hall is the 2nd stateroom, with side-by-side bunks, with hanging locker storage and it’s own private head and shower.
The master stateroom is forward, and is Very Impressive in terms of the size, storage space and bright, airy appearance. The master head and shower are forward in the vessel.
- Depthsounder – Furuno FCV 582 fishfinder
- Log Speedometer – Furuno GP31
- Plotter – Northstar 952x GPS Plotter
- Radar – Furuno 72 mile open array
- TV Set
- DVD Player
- Autopilot – Robertson AP2000 DL
- CD Player
- VHF – ICOM M602 VHF Radio
- Compass – Ritchie Magnetic compass
- Cockpit Speakers
- Electric Bilge Pump – with automatic float switches
- Marine Head
- Refrigerator – GE SS side by side
- Sea Water Pump – for Raw Water Washdown
- Oven – Princess
- Microwave Oven – Contoure SS
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Water – 20 gal hot water tank
- Deep Freezer
- Battery Charger
- Shore Power Inlet – 50 amp shore power cord and connection
- Generator – 15kw Westerbeake diesel powered generator 1308 Hours
- Swimming Ladder