2020 SABRE YACHTS 48 Salon Express
On Order New Boat For Sale | ID# 1259932
Get More Info
48′ SABRE YACHTS 2020
Sabre Yachts 48 Salon Express 2020 For Sale In On Order
Call for Price
- Length Overall: 48′
- Beam: 15′ 4″ (4.67m)
- Maximum Draft: 4′ 1″ (1.24m)
- Dry Weight: 37,500 lb
- Fuel: 525 gal
- Water: 160 gal
- Holding: 70 gal
- Engine 1: Volvo IPS700 550hp
- Engine 2: Volvo IPS700 550hp
Sabre 48 Salon Express: An Ideal Combination of Evolution and Revolution. The 48 Salon Express has a traditional exterior profile that belies her contemporary performance. She cruises at 27 knots and, and at wide open throttle, she’ll attain more than 32 knots. Pod drives and joystick controls give every owner-operator the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances, and remarkably low sound levels while underway allow for a more pleasant experience while cruising. Featuring a standard configuration of two cabins and two heads, the 48 Salon Express is supplemented by a utility space forward of the engine room that can be laid out as additional crew quarters. Designed with our customers in mind, her galley-down layout doesn’t compromise on space and light, making food and drink preparation a pure pleasure. Unique to the Sabre 48 design, her master berth and en-suite head have an athwartships orientation, allowing for flat cabin sole on all side of the spacious island queen.
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with pod drive tunnels for Cummins Zeus drives
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester backup resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- White PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
Deck and Hardtop
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit
- 1 1/4″ Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12” Stainless steel cleats: two forward, four mid-ship.
- (2) Stainless steel bollard cleats aft
- (2) Stainless 12″ cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44lb CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type
- Teak flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin-side eyebrow.
- Teak table in cockpit
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
- Raw water washdown system at the bow.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo
- (2) Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a cherry cabinet
- NMEA backbone
- Twin Volvo IPS700 550 hp
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 263 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
Trim and Steering
- CMD helm, with a joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated into CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated into CMD Zeus system.
- Skyhook GPS positioning system with dedicated GPS receiver.
12V DC Electrical System
- (4) 2ea. AGM Group 24 dedicated engine start batteries.
- (3) AGM 4D deep cycle ship’s service batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- Lighting: – St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights. – High output LED lights in the overhead. – LED strip lighting in appropriate locations. – LED engine room lighting. – Tri-color lights over helm station, red, white blue – Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins
120V AC Electrical System
- Onan 13.5 kw generator including: – Onan E series display – Dedicated start battery. – Water drop muffler. – Cooling water intake strainer. – Sound shield. – Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 70 ft. cord.
- Isolation transformer
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning with 4 zones. One 10k BTU in the forward cabin, one 10k BTU in the master cabin, one 16k BTU in the galley and one 24k BTU in the main salon. Optional 6k BTU in crew quarters
Master Stateroom Amidship
- Island berth athwartship layout with 9″ foam mattress and laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Sliding door to master head compartment
- Private access from master stateroom
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole
- Glass vessel style sink
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
- Spacious island berth, with 6″ mattress and laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Private access to forward head and shower
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- Touch control induction cooktop
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below the counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
- Fusion Black Box System with Bluetooth. Remote controls at helm and cockpit, four speakers: two in the main salon, two in the cockpit.
- 10″ Kicker Subwoofer
- 10″ Kicker Amplifier
- 32” LED TV in the main salon
- 28” LED TV in the master stateroom
- 24” LED TV in the forward stateroom
- HDMI cables run from each TV to the guest stateroom aft, below the helm
- Two Stidd N Series helm chairs mounted on a box
- “L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including a flat screen LCD TV 32” on lift with DVD player
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm
- Stainless steel door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee seat port
- Fiddles at nav station
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on curved aft windows
- Accord shades on opening ports except for the master stateroom
- Sabre offered fabric and Corian decor package
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
Fresh Water System
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- Stainless steel, 20-gallon water heater, operates on 110-VAC
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V with dual pumps
- Fresh water spigot in the engine room.
- Transom shower, hot and cold.
- Shore water inlet with a filter .
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70-gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and alarm.
- Work space below salon with work bench, drawers, and shelves
- Optional crew quarters with 6″ berth mattress and head unit available in this space
- Reverso oil change system
- Single Seagull water purifier on optional icemaker
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Stand alone 3000w inverter and separate 100A battery charger
- Kahlenberg Dual Chrome horns
- Searchlight dual beam mounted on hard top mast
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two (2) pilot hatches
- FRP molded mast and separate radar platform for sedan hardtop
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- S48 Bedding and bath package: Neutral
MAIN SALON AND HELM
- Icemaker in cabinet below helm seats
- Set of 2 ottoman with a cherry base and fabric cover
UTILITY ROOM/CREW QUARTERS
- Crew quarters with head in lieu of standard utility room
- Splendide washer & dryer sidexside in utility room w/two drawers below
- Running Gear – Prep and paint running gear with Prop Speed on pods and bottom of trim tabs
- Bottom Paint – (1) coat Pettit Zinc Barnacle Barrier and Interprotect Primer, (2) coats Interlux Micron – color to be determined
- Interior Decks – (2) coats of Varnish
- Exterior – Teak – Minimum of (5) coats Awl-wood
- Safety Kit – Dock lines 5/8 x 25 (4) DB NYL WHTDock lines 5/8 x 30 (4) DB NYL WHTDock lines 5/8 x 35 (2) DB NYL WHTFender/Dockline 1/2″ x 15 (2) DB NYL WHTFenders (2) 10x26 wht Taylor MadeFender Covers 10x27First Aid KitLife Jacket Storage BagLife Vest (6) Type II Near CoastalOrion 544 flare kitThrow CushionAnchor – Lewmar Delta ST#44 StainlessAnchor Line/Chain 25ft of 3/8″ G4 chain, 300ft 5/8″ 3ply nyl