1999 VIKING 50 Convertible
Overdraft Used Boat For Sale | ID# 1261432
Get More Info
50′ VIKING 1999
Viking 50 Convertible 1999 For Sale In Manteo North Carolina
Manteo, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 50′
- Beam: 16′ (4.88m)
- Maximum Draft: —
- Dry Weight: 59,000 lb
- Fuel: 805 gal
- Water: 208 gal
- Holding: —
- Engine 1: MAN D2840LE403 1050hp
- Engine 2: MAN D2840LE403 1050hp
View the Virtual Tour: bit.ly/2DD6P58
Preliminary Listing – please call central listing agent for more details until full specs are available.
OVERDRAFT is a very well maintained 50 Viking Convertible. She’s equipped with recently overhauled MAN 1050s and less than 800hrs on a recently installed 15kw Phasor Marine generator. She also has New GARMIN Electronics, New VHFs, New Stereo, New Acrylic Bridge Curtains, New Salon TV, New Upholstered Salon Couches, New Salon Carpet! Recent bottom paint and plenty of care and attention to the little things, she is ready to go fishing or cruising at a moments notice. Comprehensively equipped, updated electronics, with a Tuna Tower. She is well worth your attention if you are looking to acquire a very clean and properly maintained 50 Viking convertible. Make a call today to arrange for your inspection of OVERDRAFT.
The vessel is powered by a pair of MAN 1050 hp engines and cruises at 26 knots. The vessel is equipped with an Onan 15 KW generator. The vessel carries 850 gallons of diesel and 208 gallons of water.
She has three staterooms/two guest head layout that sleeps (6) comfortably.
Cockpit hatches accessed the lazarette, insulated fish box, live well and ice bins. Hatch pulls and gaskets seal out spray and wash down water into the lazarette.
The centerline helm provides 360-degree sightlines. Electronics were viewable from the helm.
Twin ladder back helm seats. Port side and forward stowage below for rods and other tackle. To port forward was a bench seat with under storage.
A molded fiberglass sliding door leads to the salon. Immediately inside the doorway to starboard was the electrical distribution panel. Teak joinery fills the area with richness and detail. Air conditioning flows quietly from the valances for cooling and thorough distribution.
An L-shaped couch to port features stowage.
The starboard forward L-shaped dinette seated 6 with and above flat screen television with surround sound throughout the salon.
The port side galley was U-shaped for maximum efficiency and features Corian countertops, under-counter Kitchen Aid refrigeration, a microwave/convection oven, an electric cook top, in-sink garbage disposal, a water tank gauge, Amtico teak holly sole, an electrical sub panel and stowage space for dinner and cookware, groceries and supplies.
The two-stateroom two-head layout includes a master suite to starboard with a walk-around queen berth flanked with teak night stands and a credenza to port. A television was mounted above a second credenza. A generously proportioned cedar-lined hanging locker accommodates a sizeable wardrobe.
The forward stateroom had a full berth with stowage and hanging locker capacity. The port stateroom had upper and lower berths along with a good amount of locker space. Each of the staterooms was fully carpeted, has stereo controls and speakers, overhead Halogen lighting throughout.
The heads feature Amtico flooring, one-piece fiberglass shower stalls and medicine cabinets with mirror doors, exhaust fans, air conditioning and electric MSD with holding tank and overboard discharge capabilities.
The engine room web-frame structural steel engine beds. These were mounted to dedicated transversals for vibration free engine and drive-train alignment.
The hull was cored with end-grain balsa under the engines and the bottom hand-laid fiberglass laminates.
Through-hull areas including struts, shaft logs and water intakes penetrate solid fiberglass. All overboard discharge through-hull fittings were manufactured of fiberglass to eliminate corrosion potential.
Deck and Hull
- Modified V Planing Hull
- White Gelcoat with boot top accent stripe
- Engine room vents were molded into the hull and in good condition
- Four (4) athwart ship reinforcement plywood bulkheads bonded to the hull
- Athwartships reinforcement enhanced by structural bulkheads bonded or fastened to the hull with FRP (fiber reinforced plastic)
- All tabbing sighted are sound with no cracks or separation of tabbing sighted in any compartments where accessible to view
- No visual evidence of movement sighted in any bulkhead
- Chain Locker (Drainage) located forward of the V-Berth bulkhead
- Limber holes are of adequate size and clear where sighted
- Solid stem, no cracks or separation sighted inside
- Engine bed stringers were H Beams attached to FRP encased transverse frames
- Longitudinal stringers ran fore and aft
- No separation, cracks or splitting sighted in keel/bilge areas or when inspecting transducers
- Additional stringers support in engine compartment and stringers are well glassed into hull
- Transom with starboard side opening tuna door with serviceable hardware
- No delamination found with percussion hammer
- Molded FRP cockpit
- Nonskid areas were painted with white gelcoat
- Deck was not spongy or soft and was solid under foot
- Center fish box with two hatches with pull handles
- Ice Dump
- Lazarette deck hatch with pull handles
- Cockpit corner drains
- Cockpit Cabinetry
- Port refrigerated box
- Bait prep station
- Center access to engine compartment
- Cabin step
Bridge and Tuna Tower
- Varnished teak helm pod
- Single lever controls
- Raised console electronics box
- Port helm electrical control switches
- Helm radio box
- Engine gauges were in the helm console
- Stereo speakers
- Teak ladder back helm chairs
- Forward helm console bench seat and port inward facing seating
- Drip dry foam in flybridge cushions
- Cushions in good condition
- Three (3) Sided enclosure with track to track mounting with opening panels? front, and sides
- Viking fiberglass hardtop
- Aluminum Frame with Composite FRP top
- Supports Radar, Spotlight and Antennas
- Flush mounted quartz lights mounted into hardtop
- Flybridge ladder
- Forward bridge section to allow visibility to bow when running
- Aluminum structure with an upper steering platform
- Canvas buggy top
- Molded FRP helm console with cover
- Starboard side forward L shaped dinette with teak table with a large settee
- Under seat storage
- Port side forward L with under storage but up to galley countertop
- Island bar stools