2005 PERINI NAVI
Parsifal III Used Boat For Sale | ID# 233330
Get More Info
176′ PERINI NAVI 2005
Perini Navi 2005 For Sale In
- Length Overall: 176′
- Beam: 35′ 2″ (10.72m)
- Dry Weight: 987,671 lb
- Fuel: 11,888 gal
- Water: 2,642 gal
- Engine 1: CAT C30 12V 1500hp
- Aluminum hull and superstructure.
- Carbon fiber masts and booms.
- Teak decks.
|Engines||1 x CAT 1500 HP|
|Engine Model||Caterpillar C30, 12 cylinders|
|Engine Hours||14,695 hrs (Aug 11, 2016)|
|Generators||2 x 104 kW Northern Lights M6108|
|380V 50Hz 1500rpm|
|Completely overhauled at 10.000 h|
|1 x 12 KW MASE IS 14.55 # G150567|
|Generator Hours||Port: 36,324 (July 20, 2016)|
|Stbd: 36,128 (July 20, 2016)|
|220V/50HZ single-phase for lighting and|
|low power machinery.|
|24V DC for emergency lighting|
|electronic instruments and alarms.|
|Shore Power||One 100kVA shore power connection panel|
|which allows three-phase voltage at 380V|
|Batteries||One 24V lead-acid battery bank for the main|
|engine starting circuit, located in the engine room. Two 24V lead-acid battery banks for the starting circuit of the electrical generators, located in the engine room. One 24V – 720A/h (approx.) gel battery bank for 24V services circuit and electronics located above main deck. One 24V – 200A/h gel battery bank to supply the R/T station located above the wheelhouse. One 24V emergency generator starting battery.|
Air Conditioning Condaria 90002 360,000 BTU with two compressor groups each with: • Two condensers • One evaporator
• One boiler with 3x10Kw heating elements • One cold sea water pump, plus a spare • One chilled water pump, plus a spare • One hot water circulating pump, plus a spare • One provision for A/C inlet and discharge while dry-docking
Navigation – Communication
• One forward anchor light (white, 360º, 2 miles) and two mast head lights (red, 360º, 6 miles). • Two navigational lights (white, 225º, 6 miles red 225º, 6 miles). • One override/take-over unit. • One NAVIPILOT V/GM master unit including an electronic Autopilot linked to the Gyrocompass. • Two removable NUC (red, 360º, 6 miles). • Two FURUNO FR1510DA MKIII 72 nm radars w/antennas interfaced with Gyrocompass through AD100. • Two FURUNO GPS units GP MKIII. • One FURUNO FAX 208 weather fax NAVTEX. • One paddle wheel log counter with gravity switches and one heel sensor. • One masthead unit mod.213 on main mast one gauge, one Gyrocompass analogue repeater. • Three frudder position/angle indicator, 3 NFU tiller. • Two PC Home designer running MAXSEA Plotter on two 21″ display plus one 21″ display on the fly bridge port station. • One interfaced Sperry Marine 100 Gyrocompass. • One FURUNO FE 700 LCD echo sounder. • One B&H Hercules 890 Series 2000 system complete with echo sounder. • One gyro control panel, one override/takeover button, two control mode of 3 buttons(AUTO, HAND, NFU). • One NMEA distributor connected to the radar, one FURUNO FMD 8010 remote display, one B&G Hercules 2000 series.
Communications Equipment • One communication/interphone system with two control units with volume controls both in the wheelhouse and the fly bridge and with reversilble water tight loud speakers. • One fax line and twenty three private intercom telephones interfaced with two shore connections, with one Satcom and GSM. • One unit with double voltage supply N163 220V AC/ 24V DC. • Two Pathfinder SART radar transponders 9GHz. • One Sailor VHF DSC 6222 + one crew mess remote handset & FURUNO HS2721 on fly bridge. • One unit with double voltage supply P2408 220V AC / 24V DC. • One UPS 1500 KVA. • Two JOTRON 9110 portable VHF’s in the wheelhouse. • One VHF antenna on the mast. • One Panasonic KXT1232-11 with a max of 24 intercommunicating sockets. • One unit with double voltage supply P2406 220V AC / 24V DC. • One router for the internet access through SATCOM B at 9600 bps. • One EPIRB. • One Thrane and Thrane TT 3606E SCANSAT C transceiver with DSC keyboard & Sailor printer. • Remote alarm/distress box Thrane and Thrane TT3042C. • One SCANSSAT antenna. • Two spare batteries and two battery chargers for KVH V7 V-Sat, fitted November 2007. • One Fleet 77.
- One Kaleidescape U3 Server, 10.5 TB Storage, 2,000 DVD’s.
- Eight Jamo speakers.
- Airport express wireless music.
- One centralized system multi rooom in music room with Ipod touch & airport Express throughout.
- One Jamo subwoofer.
- One Pioneer amplifier.
|• One Samsung 50″ LED color monitor||• Kaleidescape K-Player 5,000|
|• One Denon Dolby digital DTS Amp.||• One Jamo Multi Purpose Sub Amp|
|• One Jamo in ceiling 15 music speaker system||• One Subwoofer|
|• Ipad at each station running RT1 for AV system|
|• One JVC 42″ Full HD 1080p TFT Screen||• One Kaleidescape K-Player 5000|
|• One Jamo in ceiling 15 music speaker system|
|• One Samsung 32/27″ HD TFT||• One Kaleidescape K-Player 5000|
|• One Denon amplifier||• One Jamo music speakers|
|• One Apple media server plug|
|• One Pioneer Amplifier||• Eight Jamo 10″ Speaker Unit|
|• Airport Express wireless music|
|• Jamo in ceiling, 10 music speakers||• One Denon Amplifier|
|• Kaleidescape, Playstation 3, Mac Min watching possible|
• One 24/12 volt 18A protected voltage regulator Crew Mess:
|• One Samsung 40″ screen||• One Kalidescape K-Player 5000|
|• One small Electrolux RN4281 fridge|
|• One Sharp LC 15 C2E TFT 115″ color TV||• One Pioneer DV 737/B DVD player (region free)|
|• One Pioneer DHE3300R tuner CD player|
Crew Cabin, Main Galley and Laundry:
|• One Pioneer DHE3300R tuner CD player||• One pair of JLB GTO 502 music speakers|
|• One 24/12V 18A protected voltage regulator|
Galley and Laundry
|Galley||One HOSHIZAKI IM-45 water cooled ice maker|
|One Angelopo grill|
|One MIELE 636 microwave oven|
|Two MIELE dishwashers G7856 professional|
|One Angelopo stem oven and hob top One Angelopo deep fat fryer|
|Laundry||Two MIELE industrial grade washing machines PW 6065|
|Two MIELE industrial grade dryers PT 7136|
|One MIELE HM 5310 folding ironing machine|
Tenders & Toys
• One wind-surfer with two rigs • Two Laser dinghies with sails • Two dive tanks with dive jackets • Twelve watersport life jackets (various sizes) • Twelve wet suits (various sizes) • Two sets of water skiis • One wake board • One knee board • Two inflatable towable donuts • One banana boat • One inflatable trampoline • Two large umbrellas • One kite surf with kite surf board • One massage table • One Weber barbecue • Two fishing rods • Set of mask and snorkels • Beach toys for kids
Sails & Rigging
Safety & Security
• Thirty-eight tested life jackets • One complete MedAir medical kit • Two sets of fire fighting equipment with two self contained BA units, axe and flash lights • Four spare tanks for BA units
Parsifal III is an excellent example of Perini Navi pedigree combined with Remi Tessier style and Ron Holland naval architecture.
She offers generous and versatile accommodations with 5 suites executed in extreme quality, with great attention to detail. Her charter record and reputation is considered industry leading may make for an interesting opportunity for the next Owner to capitalize on.
This listing is courtesy of the MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.