2010 RICHMOND YACHTS 150 Tri-Deck
EXCELLENCE Used Boat For Sale | ID# 1248759
Get More Info
150′ RICHMOND YACHTS 2010
Richmond Yachts 150 Tri Deck 2010 For Sale In Nassau
- Length Overall: 150′
- Beam: 28′ (8.53m)
- Maximum Draft: 7′ 4″ (2.24m)
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 13,000 gal
- Water: 1,700 gal
- Holding: 1,477 gal
- Engine 1: MTU 16V2000 M91 2000hp 4421hrs
- Engine 2: MTU 16V2000 M91 2000hp 4421hrs
In 2018 EXCELLENCE completed a major refit at Lauderdale Marine Center that cost just under $2MM USD. The refit includes a full exterior paint job, new carpets throughout, new soft goods in the main salon, and new hydraulic system for the stabilizers & steering. Sleeping 12 guests in a flexible 6 cabin layout she is great for private use or charter. EXCELLENCE is one of the only 150ft on the market that is helicopter capable for touch-and-go operations. Featuring a rich mahogany interior décor with a satin finish, EXCELLENCE has n elegant welcoming layout great for entertaining with friends & family. She sleeps 10 guests in 5 cabins included a palatial on-deck master forward on the main deck with his & hers bath.
Her semi-displacement hull gives her a top speed of 18 knots & complete comfort when both underway or at anchor with zero-speed stabilizers.
Key amenities include full-service bar & alfresco dining on every deck, jacuzzi for 8, great entertaining spaces, she is even rated for touch-and-go helicopter operations.
EXCELLENCE has a fantastic, experienced crew that assure the vessel is in ‘boat show condition’ year round. A must see for anyone shopping in this size & price range.
- 6 Cabins sleeping 12 guests including full beam on-deck master with his & hers baths
- Massive sundeck with full-service bar, jacuzzi, day head, flatscreen tv, and alfresco dining
- Open sky lounge with full-service bar, game table, cinema and exterior dining for 12
- Zero speed at anchor stabilizers, 18-knot top speed, 14-knot cruising speed
- Accurately priced for a fast sale representing excellent value
This listing is courtesy of the MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.